Welcome to Allergy & Asthma Centers of Fredericksburg and Fairfax
We strive to offer the highest quality of care in a patient oriented, compassionate atmosphere along with a strong commitment to practice the latest and most up-to-date care for allergy, asthma, eczema, food allergy & sinus issues. Our allergists are board-certified in both pediatric and adult allergy & immunology and are diplomats of the American Board of Allergy & Immunology. They also serve as consultants for the Virginia Asthma Coalition and regularly speak in the community & schools about food allergies as anaphylaxis experts. Starting with our administrative staff at the front desk to our specially trained allergy nurses, we will do our absolute best to make you feel relaxed so you can experience the most complete and pleasant medical care. Our physicians have also been featured in Washingtonian Top Doctors.
- Allergic Rhinitis (Hay Fever)
- Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- Urticaria (hives)
- Food Allergy
- Insect Allergy
- Drug Allergy
- Immunologic diseases
Our Doctors in the Media
- Facts about Food Allergies
- 5 Ways To Beat Spring Allergies
- Do Hypoallergenic Cats and Dogs Exist?
- Nothing to Sneeze At: Cats Worse Than Dogs for Allergies
- Stinging Insect Allergy
- Understanding Your Child’s Asthma
- Top 5 Spring Allergy Mistakes to Avoid
- Living with Asthma
- Life Threatening Anaphylaxis
- Don’t Let Allergies Ruin Your Spring
News & Events
Please check here for important announcements.
- Allergy & Asthma Center is proud to share Dr. Kim has been voted in 2015 Washingtonian Top Doctors!
- March 29 @ 10:15AM
Dr. Butt will present a lecture on food allergies:
“Separating Myth from Fact”
Fredericksburg Health Expo
- April 13
Check out Dr. Kim’s WebMD Interview on Spring Allergies
- August 4
Read about Dr.Kim’s Freelance Star interview on Bee Allergies